CBRI Partnering with Nottingham Forest to Develop Campus Football Programmes in Zhejiang Province
Established in 1865, Nottingham Forest is the oldest club in EFL and an EFL Championship Club, double winner of UEFA Champions League. Nottingham Forest Community Trust is responsible for engaging the community for football education and development including youth programmes, undergraduate degree courses, veteran support programmes, wellbeing programmes, etc.
CBRI has been partnering with Nottingham Forest since 2017 to explore and initiate commercial opportunities in China including campus and grassroot football, Elite Academy etc. starting from Zhejiang Province. CBRI’s main responsibilities include:
- Advising Nottingham Forest regarding best practice to plan and work with football associations, Bureaus of Sports, schools, commercial companies and etc. in China
- Liaising on behalf of Nottingham Forest as point of contact to identify potentials and explore opportunities in China
- Arranging senior managerial meetings between Nottingham Forest and potential partners in China
- Planning and delivering campus and grassroot football programmes with Nottingham Forest players and staff on the ground in China
- Facilitating and troubleshooting at all levels